Junior Support Engineer
We are looking to expand our support team with the introduction of a new junior support engineer. This role would likely suit someone recently out of education ready to start gaining real-world experience using the skills they have been learning (although those with more experience are welcome to apply).
The work will largely involve typical support tasks, including dealing with clients directly via phone and email as necessary. Some prior experience with this would be desirable, but the ability to problem solve is generally more useful than any other specific knowledge. Beyond that, as part of a small team, there will be the opportunity to hone your skills in particular areas that naturally present themselves. This could include working on server infrastructure, or tasks that veer more towards the web development side of the business, should that be of interest.
The successful candidate would be based in our Horsham office full-time, and will be expected to be able to visit client offices around the South East as necessary.
- Good at problem solving
- Good time management and independent prioritisation skills
- Good at working independently, as well as collaboratively where necessary as part of a small, close-knit team
- Valid Driving Licence
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Experience with iOS and Android operating systems
- Experience of running tasks via a command line interface
Salary depending on experience.
If this position is of interest to you, please email your CV to